Coaching can feel like a solitary profession. You put so much focus on supporting your coachees … but who’s supporting YOU?
How far might YOU go if you had a whole network of coaches around you?
We’re a group of coaching colleagues who have witnessed a multitude of benefits from collaboration as a catalyst for success, for ourselves and other coaches. And sadly, we’ve seen others disappear from the profession, too often because they lacked the resources and support they might have found in a robust, collaborative community.
That inspired us to create this gathering place for coaches to tap into the power of collaboration.
Our Community Values
Collaboration: Dynamic synergistic partnerships.
Excellence: Relentless commitment to always be our best.
Respect: Positive regard for a person's individuality.
Integrity: Consistent strong morals.
Compassion: Courageous sympathy and empathy.
What's in it for You?
- Answers to your coaching questions
- Recommended resources
- Lively conversations on coaching topics
- Courses and other learning opportunities
- A place to connect with other coaches in your niche and/or community
- Synergies and structures for collaboration
- Tips and best practices
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Connections for peer coaching, mentor coaching, and supervision
- Accountability circles
- Mastermind groups
- And more!
- Executive & Leadership Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Health & Wellness Coaching
- Internal Coaching in an Organization
- And more!
We look forward to getting to know you, and thank you for the unique contributions you’ll make!